Monday, April 26, 2010

Forde turns 2!

Can you believe he went from this adorable baby.... to this handsome little guy.....




Yes it is True Forde turned 2..... Can you believe it? I know I cant where does the time go..... He has been such a joy to have in our family and is so funny and he is definitely at that terrible 2 stage, He screams all the time when he is mad or doesn't get his way, He hates sharing and he likes taking toys from others :( yes we are having a rough patch with him but he is so dang cute I mean just look at his face and those big Blue eyes! And yes everyone wait for it he still has his Binky..... Now I know what you are all thinking and I know I should have taken it away a long time ago but I have had no desire to hear him all night crying and well I think because he is my baby still and my last that I have kind of just let him have it still, But this is the week that the Binky Fairy will come down and swoop up all his favorite Binkys and whisk them away!!!!
I will keep you all posted on how this goes but I figure with all his tantrums and screaming anyways why not just add to that and get this out of the way too..... And he can still have his Blanky which he takes every where and cant sleep without...... What can I say I have babied him a little to much and he is now such a momma's boy, And Nate thinks he is wimpy and is going to grow up to be a softy, But I think he will toughen up once I put him in sports...... I hope!
Well Happy Birthday Forde we all love you so so much!

Yes he is naked well except shoes.... He had gotten all dirty and i had to take clothes off him which is when he decided his diaper was no good since it was really wet!


This is the master piece Nate and I came up with when the cake stuck to the pan and it didn't come out in the Race Car cake I was hoping for... But we made it work and it was oh so yummy!


This is one of his fav toy's and he could lay on the floor for hours playing with cars or anything with wheels on it!








This was his first Halloween when he was Elvis.... I still think this was the best costume ever so I had to add this in!


4 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday to Forde!! He is so sweet and cute! Love that lil guy :)

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Forde! I love the cake!!!

April said...

Lori he can't be two that is crazy!!!! Such a cute kid and I am still in love with him name. WOw time flys

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's 2 already! And don't worry about the binky thing - my friend has a little girl Emmy's age (3 1/2!) who still has her binky and she is so scared to take it away, but knows she needs to. Just don't wait too long - it will probably get harder the longer you wait! Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker