Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"The Message"

This Book was Amazing! That is all I can say about it.... The Message by Lance Richardson!
I really enjoyed this book so much I guess I just always thought things would be like that when we pass on and it really helped me know that this life is so short and there are so many things to be done here on earth while we are here, The biggest one SERVICE...... I cant say enough about how we all need to serve one another and love one another My goal for 2010 is to do something everyday for someone else Big or small for family, friends, neighbors, Or even strangers in need..... some kind of SERVICE! I am so excited about it and I am excited to get my family involved I really want my kids to know and see first hand how doing acts of service or kindness not only helps others but will bless your own life as well.....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker