Thursday, December 10, 2009

Catch up!

Ky and Lundyn turn 7!

Yes I have once again let time slip away from me.... The last couple of months have been so much fun from Halloween and The girls Birthday and then Thanksgiving.... Oh and then we have all been so sick for like the last month off and on but we are all feeling better now and ready for Christmas.
This year has been really hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit, I did not expect to be in the situation we are in right now and I didn't expect to be where we are either.... I will be honest in saying it has been a HUGE struggle and I have put a lot of pressure on myself and Nate to fix things and I have put Blame on people and refused to forgive certain people for things they did to help put us in this situation and I was reading my scriptures the other night and had a Talk with Nate and I realized that by me focusing on all the negative things and not forgiving it is only hurting myself and Heavenly Father wouldn't want me to drag this on he would want me to forgive and forget and move on...... So that's what I am doing I am not going to say anything bad anymore and I am going to be positive and Grateful for everything we still have and for our families who have helped us times of need... I dont know where we would be without our great families..... And I dont know where I would be without the gospel and my Heavenly Father in my life, I would be lost..... Ok Ok now here are some pics of things.....
This picture is my Dad, I just thought I would add this in because he is the greatest Dad ever.... He is always there for me and he is the funnest Grandpa, My kids just love going over to see there Grandpa.... I talk to him just about everyday and he still is always concerned about me and everything that goes on in my life I guess I am still like his little girl :) Thanks Dad you are the best!
Ky at her Halloween Party in her class.....

Lundyn at her party!
Forde in his new suit!
Me and the girls on there Birthday.... My babies turned 7!!!!!

I have lots more pics from Thanksgiving I have yet to download so I will try and do that before Christmas so I am all caught up... We will see though ;)

2 comments:

April said...

Lori I can't believe your girls are 7, they are so cute and so grown up. And what a little cutie that Forde is in his suit.

Amy said...

I remember when they were tiny babies and their first bday party at your cute little house! What fun memories I have of pushing them around the salon in that cart thing and Lundyn always throwing up on me, funny thing is I didn't care I was pretty much obsessed with them! And that Forde he is a little stud! You are so strong hang in there and you are always in my prayers!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker