Friday, February 19, 2010

one of those days......

Do you ever wake up in the morning and just think today is going to be a good day and then something happens to tell you otherwise.... Well Today was one of Those Days, I left my Iphone on the back of the car this morning, I didn't realize it until I go to Ky's school and by that time well you know the rest..... Luckily Nate found my phone so I have my Sim card and all my info.... Unfortunately From what he says my phone is in pretty bad shape :( ....I haven't seen it yet because he is at work with it...... And yes he wasn't very happy about the whole thing.... Which most husbands would not be, Ladies we all know how men can be sometimes when we do something wrong its the end of the world but when they do it is simply a small minor mistake....
I have been so stressed out lately that I keep doing Stupid things I lose my purse and Phone constantly.... I have the whole family to vouch for this..... I cant even count how many times now, Then all within the month of January I ran into another ladies car at a stop light not to much damage to hers but alot to the front of mine, whole side dented in light busted out hood bent up...
Then a week after I ran in Haleys car (sis in law) backing out of driveway, Again not to bad for hers knocked her mirror off very easy fix, But mine a huge long scrape down the entire side of my car..... Hmmmm ok yes that's not the end about a week after that I was backing up again and hit Nates truck and his whole front end was dented and smashed in.... and let me tell you how happy he was about that.
and then I have had strep 3 times in 2 months and right now is the longest I have gone now without getting it again and I am starting to get a soar throat..... Seriously what next!
I am going to just hope and pray things start to look up from this point on because really how much more can happen..... My Venting is over now :-)
On the up side of all this Steph is in town and the kids are loving having there cousins to play with and my kids are so awesome they are happy and healthy and what more could a Mom ask for... With out them I really dont know what I would do..... Because inspite of all the things going wrong they manage to everyday make me smile and laugh.....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker