Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?



Ok the snow up here is getting way out of control now I am so sick of the dang snow now I could scream.... Serious I want Spring to come so bad I can almost see a glimpse of it coming.. Or not...since I can barely see over my deck anymore... :(


Yes this is my Deck... Crazy isnt it? I thought so.
since I cant even open the door with out snow piling in the house.


 Kylan grabbed my phone and thought it would be funny to take my picture outside trying to get the snow off the satellite I know I know I look so beautiful.

I just thought that Tree looked so pretty...
Ok Snow I am done with you so heres to hoping this is the end!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

as much as I hate living in the snow, it sure would be fun to come for a visit right now. Locke would be IN HEAVEN!!! but,,,, I would rather wait for spring.

Maria said...

That is out of control. We totally didn't get that much snow. I'm so ready for spring, and some spring birthdays:)

Skye said...

i know, it was nice for a little while so I started to get excited for spring, but I should have known better.

Belnap Family said...

Holy crap, that's a lot of snow!!! I thought Idaho was bad. We just get the REALLY cold temperatures to go with it. We don't have that much snow though.

Scott said...

Thanks for kickin it with me yesterday Nate. We need to talk more about Sub to... lates

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker