Monday, March 3, 2008

Death Bed

Being ill with somthing is never fun, I think it get's worse as you get older because you have little kids running around poking you and making noise, as compared to being a child, often times it's much more quiet and your mom is always standing by to take care of you. Lori does a fabulous job of taking care of the kids and I when we're sick, but I think this week has taken a tole on her, she's heavy.. very heavy with child, and the twins require alot of her energy throughout the day as well, as this has been the sickest I've every been in my life, I'm sure I'm a bear to please. By now she's probably wishing I hadn't sold my business, as I have nothing to occupy all my precious time with. Anyhow- Thanks for all you do and put up with Lori, I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what would any of us do with "lordi" in our lives?
happy early birthday to you too lori! 27 right>?
ahhh it's amazing!
i am first to wish it to you haha
(i hope nate got you a little somthin somethin...
kels

Stephanie said...

I am so glad that you updated your blog! (steph streeter)

Amy said...

I hope you are feeling better now and lori i hope you are feeling good too!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Sorry to hear about you being sick Nate, but congrats to you guys with being pregnant! I'm pregnant too! Due the begining of June. I wanna see pictures of your girls and lori's belly! So next time you update try and put some pics. This is Camie from cali by the way. Take care!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker