Friday, February 18, 2011

Challenge #2 - Your computer desk

Today's Challenge was also a pretty easy one... I am just really grateful for these ones since I know the harder ones that will involve more work are to come! And that is ok it is all about baby steps here people... Getting Organized will not happen all in one day.
The computer desk was not to bad because I don't have a huge desk and I tend to throw things out weekly so mainly things get put on the desk that just don't belong like a Sock puppet and little knick knacks here and there! and it was very Dusty and my computer screen had finger prints all over it.... (kids)
So it was nice to clear everything off and wipe it all down and go through some old bill's!
visit the 21 day challenge to the left for more details on day #2......
I am already feeling a huge weight lifted and it is only day 2 so I am so excited to keep going with this challenge :)

- Before pictures -


- After Picture's -

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker